My name is Jane Boyle. I'm a Registered Massage Therapist, End of Life Care Doula, Reiki Master, and Reflexologist located in Toronto's Leslieville neighbourhood.
I specialize in combining focused, therapeutic work with energetic balance. I enjoy combining Massage, Reiki and Reflexology in individualized 60 or 90 minute treatments.
In addition to my private practice, I provide patient massage and Reiki at Toronto's Hospital for Sick Children, where I have worked for the Palliative Care Team, taught Holistic Self-Care workshops for stressed-out staff, and participated in research (2004-2008) with child bone marrow recipients.
In addition to providing Reiki, I teach Reiki Levels I, II and III.
COVID 19 information: The College of Massage Therapists have given Ontario RMT's clearance to do our work, with the following protocols:
- The use of a surgical mask at all times.
- A Covid questionnaire will be filled out before each treatment.
- Clients are required to wear a mask, except when lying on their stomach.
- All hard surfaces are cleaned and disinfected between treatments.
- An increased amount of time between clients to perform these protocols and prevent the possibility of clients passing in the entrance way.
Please reach out with any questions or comments you may have. I'm happy to be here for you!
Jane Boyle, RMT, ELCD, CYT
By appointment only.
Jane Boyle Therapy
104 Hastings Ave. (back entrance)
Toronto, Ontario. M4L 2L2